Arizer Solo Vaporizer – quality, power and control
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Precise temperature control
- Ceramic Element
- Built to last
- Small but powerful
Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer UK. Built by the same company that produced the bestselling V-Tower and the ever popular V-Tower so the Arizer solo has a pedigree that you can trust. It has impressive, precise temperature control for a portable vape.
Only glass, ceramic and metal components are used where plastics might have affected the flavour which means along with the precise temp. the Arizer Solo produces very pure vapours.
Key Aspects of the Arizer Solo?
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery – lasts for as much as 2.5 or even three hours when fully charged
- Fast heating – expect to be vaporizing within 2 minutes of switching the Solo on
- High quality glass stems (2 included)
- LED indicator shows current temperature so the user can gauge time to vapour
- Ceramic element for clean heating
- Truly portable size – approx. 12cm tall.
- Amazing power to size ratio – the Arizer Solo is pocket rocket of a vaporizer one of the most popular in the UK.
1 = ( 51°C)
2 = (186°C)
3 = (191°C)
4 = (196°C)
5 = (201°C)
6 = (206°C)
- Aizer Solo Portable Vape
- Instruction Booklet
- Power cord (for recharging)
- UK mains Plug (240v)
- Glass Stems
- Dish for mixing herbs
Press both the up and down buttons together to switch the device on (or off) hold them for one second
- When switched on the Arizer Solo is in standby mode and won’t heat up a blue light illuminates in this mode
- Press the UP button to set the desired temperature, a red LED will flash to indicate that the device is heating up
- Expect the Arizer to reach temperature within two minutes
- When the light stops to flash your Solo Vape is at the desired temperature
- The Solo will switch itself off after 12 minutes of inactivity for safety and to preserve batteries
- To switch off, simply press both the UP/DOWN buttons for one second
- Battery life is one of the strong points of the Arizer Solo – we’ve had three hours of use out of it on a single charge
- NB. The Arizer Solo cannot be used if you are charging it.